- Automatically and in real-time – track story completions, iterations and velocity. Iteration backlogs dynamically adjusted which keeps the schedule up to date.
- Simple user interface.
- Status and backlog always available and shared with everyone.
- Built in charts – release burn-down, iteration burn-up, story type breakdown and historical velocity.
- Rearrange stories to reflect new priorities with drag and drop – see impact of those changes immediately.
- Easy communications with comments, email, RSS, Twitter or Campfire.
- Attach documents directly to the project.
- Tag stories with labels to help find stories quickly.
- iOS App -multi-touch interface, create stories, plan iterations, read only access. Keeps a full copy of you project for reading offline. No reloading from the server when switching panels or searching for a story.
- Calculates future iterations automatically, based on historical performance.
- Collective ownership means anyone can work on the next available story. You’ll see fewer bottlenecks.
- Feedback loop and focus on MVP keeps projects moving forward and delivery of working software of paramount importance.
- 3rd Party tools – Story Mapper, PT Mobile, Slurper, Mac OS/X, Pickler, Pivoltal-Tracker-IRC-bot, Chrome Story Board, Pivotal Tracker Analytics, Ruby API wrapper.
- Supports Subversion, GitHub and Git. Create your own hooks for other systems.
- Integrates with Lighthouse, JIRA, Zendesk, Get Satisfaction, Bugzilla or create your own.
- 3 Users/ 5 projects / 1Gb – $7/month
- 7 users/ 10 projects/ 3Gb – $18/month
- 10 users/ unlimited projects / unlimited storage – $50/month
- 25 users / unlimited projects / unlimited storage – $100/month
- 50 users/ unlimited projects / unlimited storage – $175/month
On Premise Pricing