- Allows communication with developers, customers, testing, QA and project managers.
- Live progress with every team member – no refresh button.
- Quick start time with drag & drop, build your release and iteration schedule.
- Use planning board and reports to easily monitor team progress.
- Define as many custom fields as you need to gather specific information.
- Print user stories on index cards for a tangible resource during planning sessions.
- Dashboard lists Todo, In Progress, and Done in columns with drag and drop interface for easy updates.
- Taskboard clearly displays all the cards in the current iteration and lists the tasks which need to be accomplished.
- Burndown charts track the sprint, release or entire project’s health.
- As an integrated Eclipse plug-in, ProjectCards can be run at every developer’s workstation.
- Project and role-based user authorization schema to secure access to your data.
- Free / 2 users/ 4 projects / 200 cards per project
- 1-10 users – $145 per user/year
- 11+ users – $130 per user/year