SwiftKanban is a web-based electronic enterprise/portfolio Kanban and visual management app for both co-located and distributed teams and enterprises. Visual Management and Kanban are the latest and one of the best ways of collaboration on a wide variety of technology and business functions.
SwiftKanban can be used by software teams, IT/ops/DevOps teams, project managers/teams and those in HR, marketing, sales, procurement, construction, insurance, legal and other fields to visualize their team’s processes and work and improve overall flow, efficiency, and delivery of value to their customers. SwiftKanban combines Scrum, Kanban, and visual management to offer a powerful tool for Lean/Agile software development, visual project management, and business collaboration and improvement.
SwiftKanban is available in both SaaS and on-premise models, and comes with a free Team edition as well as Group and Enterprise options.
Benefits of SwiftKanban
SmartLanes based Swim Lane design that provides powerful workflow mapping capabilities – across multiple work-items, classes of service and many other attributes. This makes it easy for customers to map even the most complex processes easily on the Kanban Board.
Large and insightful set of Lean/Kanban-based analytics based on statistical analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, flow analysis and process control. Customers get the benefit of implementing true Lean/ Kanban principles, and the improvements thereof.
Easy to use, highly configurable Board Design with several powerful Visualization controls – such as Board Zoom, Aging, Calendar, Change tracking and others. Makes it easy for teams used to physical boards to migrate to an electronic Kanban board and use it effectively for day-to-day work management – including Daily Stand-ups – as well as an effective Information Radiator for all stakeholders.
Highly flexible Hierarchy Design for Portfolio and Program level Board design, unlimited levels of hierarchy, many-to-many relationships and child-to-parent progress reporting. Solves a key challenge for customers to scale Agile in the enterprise, provide Agile Portfolio and Program Management – and visibility to executive management of all critical initiatives.
Power simulation via the unique Board Playback feature: Teams can watch their “Kanban Movie” and see in real time how their board and workflow performed over the last week/month/quarter or any review time period. Enables them to observe patterns, identify bottlenecks, sources of rework and resource loading. And helps them identify specific improvement opportunities.
- Four levels of Board Zoom to provide full/detailed board view
- Aging view to show Cards not worked on recently
- Board Playback to help Retrospectives identify patterns
- Board/Card hierarchy for portfolio management
- Card traceability/dependency
- Convert cards from one type to another
- Default/customizable Task List per card-type
- Document attachments, Excel import/export
- Extensive Scrum/Scrumban support
- Integration to JIRA, TFS, Git and 35+ other tools
- Move cards across lanes or boards
- Powerful Board and Application configuration
- Powerful filter to help Daily Standups/other interactions
- Scrum, Kanban and other management metrics and reports
- Smart Lanes to map multiple workflows using card attributes
- Tagging to facilitate Easy Tracking of key trends
- Visual Kanban Board and Backlog Boards
- Team: Free for two years 10 users/10 boards, Standard templates
- Group: $7 per user per month, 50 users/20 boards, Custom templates, advanced reports, Scrumban features, Data import/export
- Enterprise: $15 per user per month, Unlimited users, Unlimited boards, Unlimited card types, Dashboards, Exhaustive analytics, API access, Enterprise boards, Card hierarchy, SwiftSync adaptors (paid add-on)
- On-site pricing not listed